2007 Super Duty

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
you should be findin' you a sugar-momma. you're in the right place for one...

Maintain

Platinum Edition
Reaction score
Brent, do you do anything besides pay for your truck then lol? Sike, I'm not clownin you man do your thing. The reason I ask is because I'm paying for my 3rd truck... all of which I've fixed when they had problems except for 2x's when I had to have it right away because I was attending school and working a full time job. I've been working fulltime at atleast 1, but up to 3 jobs since I was 14. But the reason I ask is because I went to St. Marks... and the parking lot looked like the dealership parking lot you probably work at. All of which were paid for by mommy and daddy... I remember one girl said "I can't believe my dad bought the 04 when he coulda bought the 05 benz" (since we graduated in 04). I think my truck was the oldest @ being a 92 ford ranger (aside from the 69 mint condition camaro, 59 mustang, and 71 trans am) lol! I bought my new truck and paid half in cash after workin for 2 years (12th grade and college) and putting the down payment on another car for my girl, and bought several thousand dollars worth of = other offroad stuff for my old truck! I think I pay like 3xx a month for the next year or 2?! I don't know... IDK because it's direct deposit and I'm saving up for a decent boat, a pair of jetskies and an old jeep.

Maintain

Platinum Edition
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
Haha in a few years, I gotta get something started on my own though.

10-4 that's me also, I've worked at AAA for the past 2 years... I'm applying for the insurance position which is like 3 bucks more an hour +commission that ranges from 600-2000 bucks a month... and I can sell fleas to a dog! lol. So I do plan on having a 2nd job for just the summer at the dealership if my summer classes don't come thru next week.

Maintain

Platinum Edition
Reaction score
lol @ your parents doing the rest. While I think we're similar (as far as stepping up) I think you got it better then me. Do you pay your own insurance or are you still on your parents, pay your own gas,food,clothes etc? Actually it doesn't matter, but I did think I was the only one in my situation which was naive (young w/a psd been workin for). Also j/w why you didn't get the crew cab and how much did your new truck cost? If you sold the CC Lariat for 29,000 and got a brand new XLT extended cab I'm sure the price difference couldn't of been that much. Also my fam is from NC, what part do you inhabit? ALSO SORRY FOR KINDA HIJACKIN' THIS THREAD.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
You are a Piece of something for sure :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Sorry just had to do it :) :D

Last edited:

Maintain

Platinum Edition
Reaction score
oops, I almost forgot to add... a truck is not worth 40-50,000 in my opinion. 800 bucks a month is rent around here. 7-1200 is normal for my area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58