2008 superduty

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2008 superduty was spotted rolling through Elmhurst IL on Saturday in camoflauge...with MI plates on it....My girlfriend tryed to get the digital but was to slow at the draw..:sorry ..Truck looked good from what could be seen...black and white camo, did notice the headlights with the turn signals on the bottom...grille a little different...bumper was different...

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually liked the look...But to me it will take some time to grow on me because the current super dutys are bad a$$....

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
With those bass akward headlights and the fake Buick fender vents, I think that truck was designed by a committee made up of old farts and dyslexics. It looks like it RAN into the ugly tree!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
hmmmm
no one has mentioned it but

" this is worthless without pics " :D :D :D

buick designed ray , real nice jabbbbbb:D :D

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I made an attempt...It happened so fast..it wasn't parked it was driving down the street...The new trucks will grow on us to just give it some time...I think they look good...Just like when the redeisgned F-150's came out not a lot of people liked them..and then they were the best selling again and again....Until we see a production vehicle it is hard to say exactly what it will look like....I will buy a new one in late 08 or 09....

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Strokin05 said:
Hey I made an attempt...It happened so fast..it wasn't parked it was driving down the street...The new trucks will grow on us to just give it some time...I think they look good...Some changes I do not agree with, but it wil lgrow on me

sure we believe you ........honest :D

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will take time but until the real truck gets produced all we have is what it might have...I think it will be a big hit...especially with the 6.4!

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will also...And i will also probably end up owning one! I hope!!!

jd87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i might own one some day but it wouldn't take long to put a 05 front clip on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58