2008 superduty

kusto

Frozen PSD
Reaction score
Strokin05 said:
It will take time but until the real truck gets produced all we have is what it might have...I think it will be a big hit...especially with the 6.4!

Man, are you sure that you aren't the one who designed it and now your just trying to convince everyone that your messed up delusion is OK???-popcorn

I think that they should have gone with the TONKA Design, I would have held out for an 08 if they whent that route. I think the TONKA was the best design ever and as soon as it comes out I'll be all over it!! :thumbs

jd87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'd definitely lift it, but couldn't stand that nasty front end for long. besides, by the time i could afford a 2008 we'll all be speculating what the 2012's look like. :roflmao

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will grow on me...I will own one eventually....new 150 in 09? that will be something to look at.....I cant wait for the new superdutys to see hat they wil lactually look like...

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
The 2005-2007's are as about as close to TONKA ya will get ;)

The Tonka concept is like every other concept, Somethings you see on Production Line and other things are gone.

I guess you could talk to Toby Keith and see if he will sell you his TONKA concept Truck HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

The thing only does 20MPH, won't go above that. ;)

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Seen

Saw going opposite direction on M53 in michigan up by sterling heights. Was hauling arse!!!!! Passing cars. Had full body bra and such, could tell it was 08 by the headlights looked good though that is mostly Chevy country. HEHE

Drew

superdutyV-10

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
The 2005-2007's are as about as close to TONKA ya will get ;)

The Tonka concept is like every other concept, Somethings you see on Production Line and other things are gone.

I guess you could talk to Toby Keith and see if he will sell you his TONKA concept Truck HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

The thing only does 20MPH, won't go above that. ;)

hey i know i'm new but his tonka truck is just a rolling chassis it has no motor in the video its being towed:)

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
The Tonka Truck Concept did have a motor in it and would only go 20MPH.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58