2015 f250

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like one of us may have to bootleg you some into your town. Are you working 28 on and 28 off now or some other way.
I didn't get to go to South Texas (McAllen) this year. Take care out there in the Gulf. Also thanks for your service to our country.
Doug

Sarge03

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Sounds like one of us may have to bootleg you some into your town. Are you working 28 on and 28 off now or some other way.
I didn't get to go to South Texas (McAllen) this year. Take care out there in the Gulf. Also thanks for your service to our country.
Doug
I'm actually working on shore. Around the Cotulla area. I'm on the Directional side of the drilling so we don't have a schedule Lol. We start when the well begins and leave when we finish the well.

I actually called my local diesal tech and found some. I'm just waiting to get off the rig now and pick it up.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cotulla, Texas is way on down there, I hope your work holds up with the price of oil dropping like it has and all of our country's storage tanks are about full.
I myself am enjoying not having to brake out a $100 dollar bill every time I fill up my truck, but have friends that say if it doesn't go back up they don't know
how much longer there jobs will last. Some of these people don't work out in the oil patch but work in other things that have to do with you having what you
need to do your job, mud, sand and the list go on.
Doug

PS Sarge says( I actually live in S/SE Texas about 30 miles north of Houston) I was just down in Montgomery, TX a few weeks back, went down for the funeral of an old Navy buddy.

Last edited:

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean about being confused at the fuel stop. It took me a time or two when I got my 2002 F-250, then seemed strange not using the diesel pump when we traded it. Wish I had it back.

ampb5rider

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Check out banks power. The R & D they do is extensive and impressive, to me. I put in the Ram air from them on my 14 6.7 and an IDash. My 6.7 started at 11600 when I got it in late may. It wasn't driven much for three years. Had the oil tested, not so good, dumped it and then it got the full amsoil treatment. Had it retested and he's a hole lot happier now! so am I.