Question 2025 MPG's ?

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so which one of you bought the Honda 350 for her?
Wasn't me, I was only a E-4 at the time.
Doug

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so which one of you bought the Honda 350 for her?
Wasn't me, I was only a E-4 at the time.
Doug

Honda 50 Doug.. They would haul 2 tons of crap on those things (whala: 5 ton Honda 50)

I thought it was always the E1-E4 that wind up buying stuff for the nice local gals.

Actualy.. I never messed with any'a that stuff :)innocent), the "Older Guyz" told me about it though........:innocent:sly:D;)

Pay Grade made no difference (I'm Told :innocent)

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Because of my last job, i get a really great magazine every other month, its an automotive design and production book aimed at the industry and whats new in production, safety and the like.
funny thing is this one is for july / august , so it was going through editing way before obama announced the 2025 mpg goal.

but the industry as a whole was looking forward and here their plan
the results show that in order to meet emerging regulations they will do it through
61% engine downsizing with power boosting technologies
51% hybrid & electric technologies
32% downsizing
28% lightweight structural materials
13% fuel cells

i will scan the pages, and post them. there are some very interesting proven ideas for lightweight structural panels that exceed steel and sheet molded compounds.....

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because of my last job, i get a really great magazine every other month, its an automotive design and production book aimed at the industry and whats new in production, safety and the like.
funny thing is this one is for july / august , so it was going through editing way before obama announced the 2025 mpg goal.

but the industry as a whole was looking forward and here their plan
the results show that in order to meet emerging regulations they will do it through
61% engine downsizing with power boosting technologies
51% hybrid & electric technologies
32% downsizing
28% lightweight structural materials
13% fuel cells

i will scan the pages, and post them. there are some very interesting proven ideas for [lightweight structural panels that exceed steel and sheet molded compounds.....]

I've noticed when washing our Fusion.. The whole grill, and half of the front fenders and all fender inter panels, as well as the whole rear bumper, and half of the rear fender panels, are some kinda molded (plastic) compounds.

'bout the only metal is the cabin body, doors, trunk lid and hood.

No wunder it gets 25-30 city, 30-35+ highway !

This is the first Brand New Car we've had in awhile.. so this all New to me.

We're sure like'n it though. The 6 speed Auto tranny is also key to the MPG's I think. Really responsive to driving conditions and needs. Up hill and down. Kinda like an Overdrive, in all the gears ? Can't hardly feel it, but I can see it, in the Tack :sweet

Joe

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
here are the pdf.s
sorry they are crooked....scanning pages through the scanner produced some paper folding issues

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I thought it was always the E1-E4 that wind up buying stuff for the nice local gals.
As an E-3 and E-4 in Turkey, I lived like a sultan. If I had extended my tour there, I would have wound up with a blonde haired, blue eyed Turkish wife. :sly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58