4R100 made it to 94k miles!!

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Bill, how are you going to get it to Brian's, it's about 430 miles up there from Garland and there is no easy way to get there. LOL
Doug

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bill and I are in the same boat but I'm lucky enough to get the OD light flashing on/off multiple times with nice brown fluid that stinks.... yeah well she lasted 10yrs and 160k later. All in all pretty good for a truck that does alot of hauling.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Our good friend Bama is going to have it loaded on a transporter to be delivered to Brian's for me.:sweet

Patti put the Excursion on the build schedule for Aug 26th.

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Seems our Excursion has joined the club of 4R100's given up the ghost at 94k miles.

I'm in the preliminary stages of getting the truck to Brian's Truck Shop in Arkansas for a transmission makeover ;tu

Man 94k thats hurts! I had 405,000 before I started to have slipping between gears. I must have the record for the most milage on a stock tranny!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Wish'd I could get my truck's BTS installed this week but dangit the schedule fills up like a good month or more in advance:D

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Bill, coulda dispatched your Ex this weekend, but the guy didn't see the dates for the 25th. on delivery.

He said he thinks he will still be able to even do it then. He goes that direction a lot. I was telling him where it was going and he said he appreciated me telling him about BTS. He had a 7.3 that when the time comes, he would check them out for his tranny work.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Hello Bill, how are you going to get it to Brian's, it's about 430 miles up there from Garland and there is no easy way to get there. LOL
Doug

WD, I am kinda shocked that you even thought to ask this question. :tounge

Who else did you think would make it happen? :bama

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14