6.0 Horsepower and torque

Saftman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Does anybody run Lubeguard in their trans.? I used to put some in the old F150 after a fluid change. It is supposed to help with heat issues and such. Don't know if it's compatable with the tranny fluid in the '06s though.:sweet

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
if they are real, LEvel #2 looks darn good.
is that a safe tow program.
you could run around all day in #2
I run all day in 3, ill tell you the levels

0-Stock
1-Tow
2. Fuel Save
3. Economy
4-Race
5-Extreme

i'm sure that 2 is safe for towing, but thats up to you, but you can run 24/7 in 3

EDIT: 3 is what i get the best mpg's in, if i drive like i do in 2 then i can get even better mpg's

a.k.a. 2 is slower and i get worse gas mileage, 1 is slower and i get the same gas mileage as 2, 0 gets the same as 3. These aren't 100% accurate, but from what I could tell there ya go

Last edited:

NavyAg

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
You guys are just hilarious:roflmao :roflmao !. While stationed here in Afghanistan there isn't much to laugh about but I can honestly tell you that you guys and this forum has certainly helped the time go by.:sweet It would be great to have a national get together where we could, in person, compare stories, mods, good food, and just plain good company. Thank you so much. :thanks I have just two weeks here in country and am so looking forward to beginning the modding process to my ride. I intend to take advantage of the wife not giving me any grief for the mods since she will be so grateful that I'm back (oops did I just say that:rolleyes: ). I love the Edge numbers. Anyway keep up the great work guys!:thumbs

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Thanks Brent
and Navyag...... 2 wks. outstanding. get home and hug moma A BUNCH and spend some $$ on mods. yep you got the priorities right
:D :D
ARRRG :sweet
Navy guys on the beach.... this aint vietnam

NavyAg

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Robert thanks for the kind words. By the way, I am a SeaBee in charge of rebuilding the Afghan National Police facilities throughout the country. The Army needed us to straighten things out for them.:D . In reality the Army and the Marines have had it tough here and in Iraq. Many guys go back to back for one year tours, alternating between the two places. My hat is off to them.:hail By the way I am a Texas Aggie class of 80 and of course in the best service of all, The United States Navy.:thumbs Take care.
Erick (NavyAg)

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Our HATS are off to you "O provider of The blanket of Freedom"
:tex :usa

its tough here working for the army, but i straighten em out :D

draftlover

Crybaby
Reaction score
Alright....I've put the Edge Platinum in my truck. I love it, but have a few questions, now that i have gauges. First, when you select a juice level, does the selection indicator stay on the level you selected or does it default back to 0? (When you exit out of the screen and return?)
What is the very top EGT anyone should run? Oil temp? Tranny Temp? What is normal, say at 75-80 mph? Any other vital info an Edge user should have?:dunno :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58