6.0 POW and no power

Todd Tumbleston

Tumblestone
Reaction score
I had codes P2262, turbo supercharger boost pressure not detected-mechanical.....P2263, turbo supercharger system performance...P132B Unknown?????????.... Dumped the camper...Not as much smoke just no power. turbo spools..........

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Hey Todd, I just Nexteled the diesel tech from my local Ford dealer and I described to him what you stated in your first post.

He said to him, it sounded like the one side of the IC may have broke loose.

Jetpilot1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Disconnect the IC at both ends, block one off and seal up an air line to the other, you'll hear the leak, sounds like you blew the end off the intercooler.

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
YEP, i think i'll tear it down and replace the system with a banks... Good time to do it. I understand that it will improve things overall.... Anyone got one installed?

A REAL good time to do this. Banks is having their Labor Day BLOWOUT sale right now. I'm counting up my piggybank and seeing if I can get a Technicooler system too.

Todd Tumbleston

Tumblestone
Reaction score
$1260 bucks!!!! The old intercooler had blown the end off. I cleaned the egr valve and also ordered a replacement tensioner that was frozen up! I ordered a idler pulley that was a bit too loose for me..... Another 180$ CHEAP from an online Tenn Ford place....My intercooler and other parts will be here this week and i'll get it back together....Thanks for the help... Todd

Todd Tumbleston

Tumblestone
Reaction score
OK, installed the new..........tensioner........idler pulley.......belt....oil....oil filter.....fuel filter.....another fuel filter.........banks high rise intake.....banks intercooler.................................................runs like a scalded dog.......with the diablosport 60hp tune.............:bama

Ordered my coolant filter and will probably go with the fleetrite ELC........We'll see if i can get it here in Bum *%#& Egypt............Thanks for the help.Anyone want to buy a broken intercooler?

JRJ04

Reaction score
$1260 bucks!!!! The old intercooler had blown the end off. I cleaned the egr valve and also ordered a replacement tensioner that was frozen up! I ordered a idler pulley that was a bit too loose for me..... Another 180$ CHEAP from an online Tenn Ford place....My intercooler and other parts will be here this week and i'll get it back together....Thanks for the help... Todd

sorry to hijack....would you mind pm'ing me that website?

Todd Tumbleston

Tumblestone
Reaction score
midtennfordparts.com

They have ford products cheaper than Nappie!:D

Even after shipping.......I saved about 90 bucks over NAPPIE, roughly 150 over our local Ford dealer even after shipping.........Took a week to get the stuff though... It was a belt, idler pulley and tensioner...180$ shipped to my house

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14