6.7 Scorpion

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I don't care for the look of the 2011 Superduty -

I agree, I thought the newer trucks looked rather fu-gly. To me the headlight/marker lights look upside down with the headlights being on the bottom.

I've heard of people putting later grilles & bumpers on earlier trucks. Maybe some will figure out how to put earlier bumpers & grilles on a newer truck. :sweet

Fine69

Reaction score
Well after seeing a 2011 last night, I will say they look much better in person. The only bad thing was they had it locked up tight! You weren't allowed in it at all! They wouldn't even open the hood! It also was a 6.2 gas motor.:rant I am glad I got my new truck when I did though, I like it better. Oh after talking to the Ford guy at the booth, he confirmed this new Super Duty doesn't require the Cab to be removed for any repairs.

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is on the list, but my highest mileage truck only has 129k miles on it. I have a long ways to go.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Well after seeing a 2011 last night, I will say they look much better in person. The only bad thing was they had it locked up tight! You weren't allowed in it at all! They wouldn't even open the hood! It also was a 6.2 gas motor.:rant I am glad I got my new truck when I did though, I like it better. Oh after talking to the Ford guy at the booth, he confirmed this new Super Duty doesn't require the Cab to be removed for any repairs.

I agree, truck looks way better in person (except the dually fenders). They had a 450 at the auto show in Jacksonville this weekend. Locked up tight. The "salesman" was clueless.

AK Rover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The "salesman" was clueless.
I'm sure that doesn't surprise anyone. I always know more about the vehicle I am shopping for than the salesperson. I like to ask questions I already know the answer to just to mess with them. I really like when they try and tell me something stupid just to give me an answer.

aklim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not let some other sucker buy it? Imagine if you were the first buyer of the 6.0 and got into trouble. Let someone sort it out first.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Not unless a few million happen to fall into my lap.

But if that was to happen, I would go buy my 2004 6.0 back from the guy I sold it to.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that doesn't surprise anyone. I always know more about the vehicle I am shopping for than the salesperson. I like to ask questions I already know the answer to just to mess with them. I really like when they try and tell me something stupid just to give me an answer.

Nope, don't surprise me at all. Was killing time while having a key made/programed.. looking over a 6.4. Sales guy Swooped in.. Sez: They've REALLY made some BIG changes to the SUPERCHARGER on these Diesels.. Interested in one ?? I said: Nope:sly, just killing time. :D;)

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Nope, don't surprise me at all. Was killing time while having a key made/programed.. looking over a 6.4. Sales guy Swooped in.. Sez: They've REALLY made some BIG changes to the SUPERCHARGER on these Diesels.. Interested in one ?? I said: Nope:sly, just killing time. :D;)

I sooo would have had fun with that!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58