6.7 Scorpion

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sooo would have had fun with that!

:lmao I had a fleeting thought about engaging him in some DEZEL speak.. but didn't. But as I walked away.. I turned and said: Hey.. It's a TURBO charger, not a SUPER charger. He waved, shrugged and said: WhatEver :dunno

:D

Joe

(I've often wundered.. How many Sales have been LOST.. because they try to BS their way into one.)

Scot

;()
Reaction score
You would think with all the time they spend sitting around waiting on customers, (especially this past year) more of the sales people would learn SOMETHING about their product.

I have to give my SA some credit recently though. I've been going to the same dealer for 5-6 years now and he seems to be know more lately. Or at least be a good faker. It's also nice to not be insulted by showing me my fluids telling me I should change them based on color. They did it once, I laughed & they went away.

Back on topic now:

No scorpion for me. I can't justify the cost. This one is staying until it's totaled or stolen. If the motor has catastrophic failure it will be repaired or replaced. A 15K engine replacement is still cheaper than 60+ K new truck. 1000$/mo payment can cover a bunch of repairs or stay in my pocket where it belongs :D

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always chuckle when people say the 05-07 front ends are the nicest ones. When they were coming out, people were saying the same things that they are saying about the '11's.

For what it is worth, I liked the 05 front ends from the start. I think I like the '11's, too.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always chuckle when people say the 05-07 front ends are the nicest ones. When they were coming out, people were saying the same things that they are saying about the '11's.

For what it is worth, I liked the 05 front ends from the start. I think I like the '11's, too.

The new Front End ? Yes. (kinda)

But for the DRW ?? >"What Were They Thinking ?"< when approved, and then hung.. those Butt Ugly dually fenders on there. They almost look like.. An After thought. They sure don't go, or blend.. with the "Look", of the rest of the truck design.

Just 1 opinion, but I Hope Ford is eves-dropping.

Joe

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58