'99 F250 questions??

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you guys pay $2000 for a 99 regular cab 4X4?.....with a miss in the engine, and a busted case on tranny(auto).?:dunno I found one on craigslist and it has peaked my intrest.....but no pics........:( Need some input......dude says it is a 6 out of a 10 on the good scale......possible new truck......I know I can fix it, or should I pass?:dizzy

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda what I was thinking.....The more I think about it, the more I'm not sure about it.:dunno I would have to run almost 750 miles to get it, and drag it home of course.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have to run almost 750 miles to get it, and drag it home of course.

that would be the deal killer for me because of the time involved especially without pictures.

if the engine was salvageable (could be UVC Harness) then you could easily part the truck for more than 2k if the body is actually a 6/10

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy got me some pics, and it is surprisingly good. It needs a hood and bumper, but he has a hood, the body is pretty good. I'm more concerned about the tranny than the engine miss. Thinking about it.....I possibly have access to another diesel truck(dodge/cummins) that would take a cab and bed to fix......but it runs and drives.........:dunno

Last edited:

PHXF250

Diesel Freak
Reaction score
I Just bought a Nice 99 F250 XLT Regular Cab from the Schuck Construction Company in Glendale AZ. They have 8 of these left, All have about 200K Miles on them and all run great. I paid $4900 for mine.

They are all white, have spray in bed liners and Duel Optima Batteries. I also bought one of their Crossover tool Boxes for $100 too.

If anyone is interested in a Regular Cab 2 door White F250 call Mollie at Schuck (623) 931-3661 ext2602. Tell her Shawn sent you.
PHX F250

Of Cource they have the 7.3L Powerstroke and Auto Trans

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14