comment A day late..

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Happy fathers day, gentlemen. Mine was good, hope yours was too.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Mine was good too.

Got to be with my kid's, wife and my 74yo old Father who has won his battle with cancer from earlier this year.

Definately was a GREAT day.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Had a good one here as well, the kids took me bowling, then grilled steaks and twice baked taters with my F-I-L, talked to my dad on the phone and wrapped it up with a soak in the hot tub with the family.

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was great too.
It also happened to fall on my Birthday this year. Rachel and the kids took me shopping for flowers and trees, got them planted, played basketball with my kids, BBQ'd Steaks, Baked Potatoes, Mushrooms, Steamed brocolli, oh and a few Coors Lights. And icecream sundays to top it all off, (I'm not much on cake). :sweet

We want to get the kids an extra travel trailer trip to Lagoon this summer, so no major gifts this year.

Got a lot of homemade cards from my kids, and some permission slips for a few new toys for my Truck however, (when it's paid off next month)! :sweet

Hope everyones day was great!

Barrett

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Mine was good too.

Got to be with my kid's, wife and my 74yo old Father who has won his battle with cancer from earlier this year.

Definately was a GREAT day.

KICK ASS!

I almost called you the other day to get an update..

I got to drive the whole fam damily around to my Mom & Dad's, Maeve's riding lesson, Tractor Supply, & the barn, where I put in a few minutes on the Big Red GMC... only to discover I didn't guess enough parts...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58