comment A day late..

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
She who must be obeyed took me to Capt'n D's for a big shrimp lunch (she had a coupon!), we went to see the new Indiana Jones movie, and the younger son took me out for a steak dinner and a good father - son bonding session. Life was good yesterday, it took my mind off a lot of things, including the visit to the cardiologist Tuesday. The doc wants to do a heart cath and install a pacemaker. Being a type A personality has caught up to me, doc says no leaving the local area until he does a fix. If the heart rate goes above 130 the heart starts to flutter. Not good. :eek:

But the whole family is now within four hours drive, if things go south they can all be here in a hurry. Here's to hoping I see a Father's Day in 2009.:innocent

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Three days late but..

A call from # 1 daughter back East= SUPER

A hug from # 2 daughter= GREAT

A Slooow cooked Pot Roast'n tatters= SUPER GREAT

A Fathers Day Card, hand made from a Grocery bag.. written in Purple Crayon.. from the G-kids= ?

PRICELESS

Life Is Good ;tu ;tu

Joe

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My fathers day was good, but my 1 1/2 year old son, was sick, so we had to take him to the vet. :(
He did not eat for two days. He is now doing well, and back to running around with his favorite play toy. :)

dpantazis

Reaction score
belated dads day to all.

well, i guess this makes me a 'dad' now too. pup came home sunday. went and picked him up from RoyBoy country.
Its been a crazy few days so far. No name yet.

dp

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Luke is gettin' HUGE Max.

Glad he's better.

Thanks Bama
He was up to 65 lbs. before he got sick. When he is sick he is allowed to sleep with us in our bed, and stretched out, he takes up a lot of room. :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14