A good day.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today Tuesday 13th, we went to Branson and saw the Roy Rogers Jr. show and museum. It was a very good show, with great music. We all had a great time. We also went to another steak house, and enjoyed some good food.
Tomorrow we go to see Bobby Vee, and Fabian, with the 50's bands. Looks like it will be a week of none stop shows and good food. :D

Maxtor

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Glad to here it Max..........

When and where is your next stop ???

Tbar

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to here it Max..........

When and where is your next stop ???

Tbar
After Branson, it is off to see Memphis and Nashville Tennessee. We are leaving Branson on the 22nd.

Last edited:

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hope you brought some pants that have an elastic waistband!

Since we were sick, I lost 6 pounds, but at this rate, it will only take a day or two to get them back and add a few more, if I am not careful. :D

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Today Tuesday 13th, we went to Branson and saw the Roy Rogers Jr. show and museum. It was a very good show, with great music. We all had a great time. We also went to another steak house, and enjoyed some good food.
Tomorrow we go to see Bobby Vee, and Fabian, with the 50's bands. Looks like it will be a week of none stop shows and good food. :D

Maxtor

the Geezers of Rock Tour...

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear your enjoying yourselves. The drive from Memphis to Nashville is nice. You going to hit Chattanooga while your in Tennessee?

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We went to the Dixie stampede instead, and it was great. Two great shows, and looking forward to tomorrow. I think we are scheduled for the Pro Bass Shop tomorrow. The horses and riders were spectacular. It was a dinner show, and the food was fantastic. :sweet

Maxtor

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg