A good day.

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bass Pro should be a pretty good time for you Springfield is a nice town. From the sounds of it you'll be heading right through Arnold on your way to Memphis. Too bad I have to go work at the Lake of the Ozarks for the next couple of days.

Anyway there is a lot to see in Chattanooga and it is only 2 hours from Nashville. Check out Rock city and Lookout mountain. If your a civil war buff there are a ton of battlefields near by.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bass Pro should be a pretty good time for you Springfield is a nice town. From the sounds of it you'll be heading right through Arnold on your way to Memphis. Too bad I have to go work at the Lake of the Ozarks for the next couple of days.

Anyway there is a lot to see in Chattanooga and it is only 2 hours from Nashville. Check out Rock city and Lookout mountain. If your a civil war buff there are a ton of battlefields near by.

And the Rail Road Museum Too !

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Where in Nashville are you planning on parking the RV?

Opryland mall and the Grand Old Opry are near an RV park and a Camping World on Briley Pkwy on the NE side of town.

My son lives there too. If you run into medical or mechanical problems, I can get some good words for you on where to go (or not go) in the area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14