A**h*le at Autometer

Michael

Gauge Guy
Reaction score
95_stroker just invited me over to this forum.

I am ISSPRO's Engineering Manager. As you can see from my sig line, I am "one of you". If you have any issues or suggestions for products, please get in touch with me. You can also e-mail me at michael(removethis)@isspro.com

The majority owner of the company is Don Wendlick, and he is usually who answers the phone for customer issues. We take customer service very seriously here. If you have seen some of the threads on other forums, you know that we have a few interesting things in the hopper right now, based on direct input from our customers.

Thanks and regards,
Michael Pliska

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Tx_Atty said:
Of course, if I go over the schrader I suppose I could hold it still at the nut and tighten safely?

Ahh heck, make it easy on yourself and remove the Schrader, it will just be a leak point for you.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Michael said:
95_stroker just invited me over to this forum.

I am ISSPRO's Engineering Manager. As you can see from my sig line, I am "one of you". If you have any issues or suggestions for products, please get in touch with me. You can also e-mail me at michael(removethis)@isspro.com

The majority owner of the company is Don Wendlick, and he is usually who answers the phone for customer issues. We take customer service very seriously here. If you have seen some of the threads on other forums, you know that we have a few interesting things in the hopper right now, based on direct input from our customers.

Thanks and regards,
Michael Pliska

Michael,

Welcome to SDD. Good to see you here. I believe when I had my troubles I dealt with Jim in engineering? Again, welcome and thanks for stopping by. Visit often.

Mike

Michael

Gauge Guy
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Michael,

Welcome to SDD. Good to see you here. I believe when I had my troubles I dealt with Jim in engineering? Again, welcome and thanks for stopping by. Visit often.

Mike
Thanks for the welcome! It could have been Jim, he is one of our mechanical designers here, who also creates our neato-wazoo renderings of new ideas.

I have not been here all that long (8 mo), but most of our team has been here a while (up to 27 years).

I like to get out on these forums to see what is really happening out there (and I also get out to gatherings and dyno days). For some reason I just can't see the gauge guy who was the initial subject of this thread doing that...

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Michael said:
I like to get out on these forums to see what is really happening out there (and I also get out to gatherings and dyno days). For some reason I just can't see the gauge guy who was the initial subject of this thread doing that...

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Welcome to the site, and I bet you're right on that one. I have been using autometer for years, I guess I'm just lucky not to have had a problem.

I'm thinking of upgrading my gauges right now as a matter of fact, and autometer just isn't in the race to tell you the truth. I really really, I mean really like the spa dual gauges, do you have anything like that in the works? I would love to have six gauges but in the space of 3.;)

Michael

Gauge Guy
Reaction score
Sent you a PM with some details. Short answer is that we have them planned but it will be a little while before the digital versions come out.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14