Accufab Elbow ???

INTERNATIONALPOWER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the accufab elbow to see if i could pick bring up my mpgs but my truck went down right after i bought it:rant. So as soon as i get back my truck from the dealer after a month I will post and let you guys know what kind of gains I get out of it

FlatoutKrazy

diesel NEWB
Reaction score
I have been looking at these elbows for a couple of weeks now. THere are 3 i see the accufab, the banks and the CFM+ . I know the CFM+ has a complete intake system you can get as well. CFM+ Cummins Page I believe the banks does as well. Looks like with an 04 truck you have to remove the butterfly and block off the egr stuff with the CFM kit

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FlatoutKrazy;Looks like with an 04 truck you have to remove the butterfly and block off the egr stuff with the CFM kit[/QUOTE said:
You have to be careful when you unplug and remove the EGR throttle plate. I put one on my truck and it lit the check engine light. After months of going back and forth with CFM, I found out that trucks delivered to MA, and I believe CA and NY have different emissions and you can't remove / unplug the EGR or the EGR throttle plates. I don't know if any other states are affected and the only trucks I can say for sure are MA delivered trucks. I am looking at a Accufab as well because you don't have to remove the EGR throttle plate

FlatoutKrazy

diesel NEWB
Reaction score
THanks for the info. According to carfax my truck was origionally delivered to Michigan so who knows. I may look at the other options as well just to be sure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58