ADDICTED to DIESELS

Nazty 4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My name is Jason, I'm 22 and I'm from the south jersey pines. I grew up around diesels and purchased my first one about 4 years ago. It was a 1997 F350 7.3 manual trans, bone stock. Ended up selling it a year later, which was the worst mistake i could have made. Bought another stock 1996 about 1 1/2 years ago and have modified quite abit since then. A description of it is listed below. My dad owns a construction company, which whom i work for. We got a dozen diesels between machines and dump trucks. So im in love with diesels. We wont buy a gas work truck! Just found this website the other day and liked the threads and discussions so I joined. Im familiar w/ the 1994-1997 7.3's the most. If anybody has any questions about lifts for these trucks, I can prob help u.
Thanks
Jason

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
welcome jason to SDD.com

glad you found it. its a great place with lots of helpful info.

post up some pics as soon as you can.

Nazty 4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not good w/ this pic stuff. I dont know how to put them on the easternet. Truck was at the bloomsburg truck show in PA this past weekend.

Reaction score
Welcome, Jason! If you can e-mail your pics to CHPMustang he can post them for you! We'd love to see your truck.:sweet

stroker21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, I love seeing us young guys with the old trucks. You will love all the knowledge in this place.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14