ADDICTED to DIESELS

Nazty 4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sent some pics to chpmustang today, so hopefully he will post them soon.

i ve changed a couple things around on the truck.

Nazty 4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
took the bias ply 42" irocs of and put some 38.5" trxus m/t radials on it, back disc brakes w/ e brake from blackbirds customtrucks.com, line lock and proportioning valve from jegs, custom traction bars and trac bar

Nazty 4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its alittle dirty in the pics, i take it to bloomsburg truck show(PA) and diesel truck nationals(englishtown, NJ) the last 2 years.
wax it and she looks great!

Nazty 4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres the full list of stuff done to the truck, this truck was a stock plow truck when i bougth it 2 years ago
1996 f350 7.3l powerstroke, auto, fully loaded, great shape, 4x4, crew cab, 139,000 miles,have all service records from when it was new, including original window sticker, i am the second owner
It has 12" lift, 9" suspension(6" springs+3" reverse shakle kit) and 3" body, 38.5" super swamper trxus m/t radials on m/t classic 2's, new ford factory torque converter and transmission w/ deep aluminum trans pan, trans temp gauge and banks trans command,superlift true speed calibrator(speedometer is on 100%), bully dog 6 position performance chip stacked with edge ez module, monster 3" exhaust down pipe with huge 5" stacks coming out of the bed, k+n cold air intake, banks quick spool turbo housing, 3 gauge pillar(trans temp, boost, and exhaust temp), truck has a king pin dana 60 front axle swap w/ cross over steering, front rear is 100% hub to hub rebuilt w/ 4.88 gears, back axle is a sterling 10.25, 100% rebuilt hub to hub, w/4.88 gears and auburn locker, drive shafts are new and stronger w/ 1410 u joints, new shocks all the way around including dual steering stabalizers, it has a new front trac bar, custom heim joint traction bars in the rear, interior is immaculant, has cb w/ booster, new cd player w/ new speakers, radar detector, gauge pod, rear cup holder, power everything, fully loaded, factory idle controller w/ rpm reader, diamond plate tool box in bed, sun visor, heavy duty tow package w/ brake controller, more new parts, valve covers w/ gaskets, oil pan, rear main seal, fuel pump, brake lines, tranny lines, fuel lines, glow plugs and harnesses, rear fuel tank, i know im forgetting alot,
NEW PARTS AS OF 2 WEEKS AGO-JEGS LINE LOCK(NAZTY BURN OUT ON 38.5'S), ADJUSTABLE PROPORTIONING VALVE, REAR DISC KIT W/ E BRAKE, MAG HYTEC DIFF COVER, REAR AXLE SEALS, AND THE 38" TIRES AND WHEELS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14