Help Needed Advice needed for the newly homeless

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
To all of you, thanks

An update on the situation...we'll be moved out by Sunday night. We found a place to store most of the stuff, we found a new home for the washer and dryer, experience told me they don't store well. For the next few days we are staying in Marion County RV Park, for $15 a night for water and electric, we can't beat the price. Workcamping is also an option, but the list of TN state parks that use camp hosts for the season is not out yet, and won't be until April. The wife is being very game about this, her only concern is tornadoes, and there were a bunch of those around yesterday, one went by the Cracker Barrel where we were having breakfast, skipped over the mountain and hit North Chattanooga hard. We are thinking of even looking into what Robert and his wife did in Texas, with a RV port to come back to so we can travel more. My sister tells me this may be a blessing in disguise. We're getting a mailbox in nearby Jasper, TN. The only drawback to a P.O. Box is not being able to get UPS or FedEx packages there like you could at a pack and ship place, which they don't seem to have around here. By the first of the week we will be on the shores of beautiful Nickajack Lake. I'll post pictures.

Thanks again,

Richard

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
;tu;tu

Sounds like you've got it handled for the near future Richard. Real Good to hear that.

Just like Truck issues.. you've got a Buncha folks here to offer what we can.

Joe

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a nice looking park, If it's the one I am thinking it is, every time I passed by it
in the big truck, I would look over there and see all them people having fun on the
lake, and wish I was over there camping.
Doug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14