Aftermarket Bumper

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a warn bumper on my 02 superduty and love it. It has pulled numerous different different trucks out over the last couple of years. I only have a 9000lb winch behind it but with a snatch block it has never let me down.

Warn makes several different mounting assemblies including one for a stock bumper they also make heavy duty bumpers. WARN.com

Last edited:

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No love for the OBS on that site. Plenty for Chevy...back to 88 and for dodge to 94. But no OBS love for the PSD. I really liked that summit Series bumper though. Thanks I will have to call them and see if they just aren't showing everything they have. Or Call Summit I guess if that is the same place.

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUCKSTOP is quite the shiznit--they're not cheap at all, but they look really nice (there are one or two running around town here) and they're hellaciously strong.

Those do look really good and quite heavy duty. Hmmmm the price is a bit on the high side for me unfortuneatly. I was putting some aside in a speacial fund for a chip....but it got spent on the winch yesterday....DOPE!!!

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a warn bumper on my 02 superduty and love it. It has pulled numerous different different trucks out over the last couple of years. I only have a 9000lb winch behind it but with a snatch block it has never let me down.

Warn makes several different mounting assemblies including one for a stock bumper they also make heavy duty bumpers. WARN.com

Dang those are some good looking bumpers as well. ESP those heavy duty bumpers. (hahah all that extra wieght on the front end and you are going to need that winch :))

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TRAILREADY also makes some good looking bumpers, but they don't have prices on their website. IMO, nothing that (1) looks decent and (2) is genuinely heavy-duty will be cheap so if protection is what you want, start saving up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14