Air Intake for '08 F250?

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Well maybe were confused. Your sig says you did 40k in 4 months, your most recent gem of a post says you did it in 3. Why get mad at Bush? He's just trying to help. And I can certainly understand your not being happy with the mileage. Realistically you have spent $21,500 on fuel. So if you did all those miles in 3 months it was 7,000 a month JUST FOR FUEL! :doh: Throw in a truck payment and some insurance and you better be getting some decent line haul.

pullurw8

Who Knows Really??
Reaction score
it will be 4 months dec.28th,but Im not mad at anyone in here dude. Im just saying that ford needs to fix this thing. Yep you are absoluty correct on the amount of fuel by about a grand or so. Thats why Im kinda furious, as this bus. is only 6months old. Especially since a buddy of mine started witha 5.9 dodge and gets 14 mpg loaded. Im just wondering why if these trucks are so good, why in the world ford cant fix or figure out what is going on here. Im sorry to bush but i figured he was trying to be a wise guy as thats a common answer to anything posted.....lets see dyno pages..... i saw this as a wise guy answer like you see all the time in the mustang boards thats why i dont sign into them anymore..to many mines faster then yours stuff. So if you were trying to say maybe a dyno run might show what might be going on with this bush than I wouldnt have thought of that and exscuse me for the assumption. Like I said though Im not mad at anyone but Im kinda hoping some bozo from ford can see this and tell me what to try or where to take it. Cause honestly dude if something dont happen with it im going out of bus. and I wont have to worry about the truck no more...ya know
lets not forget the insurance like you said...thats about lets see 358 for the truck cargo is 176 and general liablility for 105 a month....yeah fuel kills me
So im not trying to ba an a** just for the love of god someone has to have some answers.

pullurw8

Who Knows Really??
Reaction score
Good suggestion bush but around richmond its like a craps shoot...ya know what I mean???:dizzy :lmao
I actually planned on calling one today we will see what they say.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
didnt realize you were in richmond...best i can offer is that
winchester ford & shenandoah ford SUCK.

I hear good things about the guy in Marshall & the guys from
northern virginia powerstrokes (novaps.org) spoke well of
battlefield ford in manassas....sorry i cant help more than
that (dealer wise)

pullurw8

Who Knows Really??
Reaction score
Ill try them here in a minute maybe they have some idea what it could be. Thanks for the info though;tu

Taylor_Mish

Taylor_Mish
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is still looking at this thread but does anyone have any info on working intake kits...
Preferrably one that won't give me codes... Maybe make the truck more efficient?

Thanks,
T

gunman41mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You say dont put an intake on that its not proven to be choked. Please explain to the dummy here....me, why when I took the lid of the air box the truck went from 6.2mpg up to 7.4mpg??? The trucks so choked and clogged its like a prom date. Im just curious how when I did this the fule mileage jumped up, and I can hear the turbos whistle and blow off, like they needed that or something.

HEY PULL, Your DPF could be clogged???

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58