Alliance Against Urban 4x4s

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
a fellow horse person's wife, who is very "well off", drives a porshe cayenne (sp?). she works in the HIGH END real estate market, and was at some regional meeting out of state. her car, as well as every other jeep, explorer, suburban, etc. got SMASHED overnight in the hotel parking lot. a neighboring hotel was hit as well. they think it was eco nazis being that it was only suv's that got vandalized.

where the hell was Hotel Security?
They've gotta have it on tape..
I'd be filing a claim with the hotel chain in a heartBEAT, and glass damage may be enough to total a vehicle..

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
This is why I drive a truck and not some Euro econo-whimpmobile.:sweet:sweet

View attachment 8788

Note the commentary in the video with the British sounding accent. I'd be willing to bet the car is full of those anti-4x4 nutjobs.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
You WILL be on their email list for ever. Not a good thing...

Dave

1. I used one of my many throwaway e-mail addresses.
2. My mail client is already set to send any e-mail they send me right back as bounced mail.

If they start sending me nasty grams, what do I care. I don't live in the UK, nor WOULD I move there. I loved to visit, but there was a reason my forebears decamped from the UK in the mid 1700s. Don't know the reason, don't care to find out.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
This is why I drive a truck and not some Euro econo-whimpmobile.:sweet:sweet

View attachment 8788

Note the commentary in the video with the British sounding accent. I'd be willing to bet the car is full of those anti-4x4 nutjobs.

"See? We PROVE to you that you don't need a big SUV or diesel pickup to tow a trailer! The Renault does the job quite well!"

What wankers!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl