Am I wrong?

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
The six they have here are 6.0 Diesels. I can get them shipped to Seattle Washington in a enclosed van for $600-$800. Let me know if you are interested and I will get a list of exactly what they have.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
your trying to get me in trouble this close to Christmas?
I would surely get a beatin
I hoping for a drive by, she sees it and we stop and its done.

thats why she dropped of the truck this morning with my list,
I was hoping a sales guy would call and ask me if we wanted wrapped in paper or plastic.
:D
PLan B tomorrow night

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
I hoping for a drive by, she sees it and we stop and its done.
You have to get her inside it. There is nothing like that "new" car smell. Thats how I hooked my wife on the new SuperCrew.

Interior.jpg

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crumm said:
You have to get her inside it. There is nothing like that "new" car smell. Thats how I hooked my wife on the new SuperCrew.

Interior.jpg

Does that truck have the butt-warmer seats? If so, that would make getting in first thing on a Fairbanks morning a little more pleasant than the icy-cold seats you'd have without the heat option.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Yep it does have the butt-warmer seats. Pulling out of a 60 degree garage isn't bad but they are handy after it has been sitting outside at the store for an hour. Currently just a little below zero here....

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
wow
i never even looked at a f150
, thats nice looking, maybe I need to take a lunch trip over to my friendly dealer
super crew short box?
thanks

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Yep it does have the butt-warmer seats. Pulling out of a 60 degree garage isn't bad but they are handy after it has been sitting outside at the store for an hour. Currently just a little below zero here....

That's why I went with cloth seats and not leather--they're still cold but not unpleasantly so in the winter. Below zero really isn't that bad unless it's windy, in which case ambient temps of < 0* are decidedly unpleasant.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
super crew short box?
thanks

Yep its a F150 SuperCrew Lariat. They come with a big ol 5.5' box. Good for running to the grocery store but not a rig for a guy that needs alot of cargo space. It is basically is a Expedition without the canopy, it drives and rides like a car. It doesn't have the Diesel rattle that I am so accustomed too but the 300 horse 5.4 does get up and move.

Right.jpg

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
jvencius said:
That's why I went with cloth seats and not leather--they're still cold but not unpleasantly so in the winter.
If I had a choice I would have went with black cloth rather than black leather but when you are getting a rig for over $14,000 less than the sticker price you take what you can get. I actually would have liked another Excursion but I didn't want big payments. The leather is fine when parked in the garage and a auto start can be hooked up to turn on the seats when we are in town during sub-zero temperatures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg