Amsoil Bypass installation

KRISTOLSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
red, the aluminum bracket was just a flat piece I had in the shop.I cut it into 3 pieces and welded it together. The kit was a bmk-23. The bmk-11 is an old number I believe, for the same kit. The oil fill cap has a neat swivel built into it, but the filter cap I have to disconnect the line.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
'a piece you had in the shop' & 'welded it together'....aaaaahhhhhh-that explains alot (about you/what you do/things you've said) - all good in my book... thanks for the update and all the good feedback you've been dishing out...:clap::sweet

btw: what type of shop/what do you do?

p.s. i had it as a p#11, you said 21 now 23??? i am confused:dizzy

KRISTOLSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work as a maintenance mechanic at a furniture company, repairing cnc machines, saws, working on the boilers,dust collectors, etc. We just got done designing and building a couple vacuum lift systems for an ergonomics grant. It's a good job, and it pays the bills, plus they have a really nicely equipped shop:D I also am farming with my dad now, working towards buying the farm when he is ready to retire. I have about 200 acres of my own so far, maybe more this year. The part for SURE is a bmk21. LOL sorry for the confusion... I looked at my invoice to make sure.

KRISTOLSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I watched those videos on the site you linked. Pretty good videos, he did it exactly the same as I did it, only he missed the part where I drop the fitting, it doesn't make it all the way to the floor, and I spend an hour looking for the thing in the engine compartment. LOL:lmao

It was on the front lip of the crossmember under the oilpan.:doh:

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
means it looked like a very special custom piece that you either had someone make or as you said made it yourself.....

and the last part was an insight into who you are, what you do, things you've said..

short version: you talk like you know what you are doing......mechanicalishly inclinded
nice word huh......

basically a compliment to you:clap:

KRISTOLSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, well thank you then. I have always made it a point to be able to do stuff myself. I will wave to you as I pass by heading to des moines tomorrow. I am staying in eagan tonight. Heading out in the morning for 2 days, then back up north wednesday. Where abouts do you call home down here? Oh, and you don't a right rear ebrake cable by any chance do you?

Texasa&m, if you would like one I could whip one up and send it to you when I have a chance. PM me your addy...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14