An Open Letter

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear Fellow Ford Diesel Enthusiasts, and friends I have made here on Super Duty Diesel.Com (what an intro)
So many times in life people forget to say thank you or thanks. But this is not one of them. I have come to regard this forum and the people here as family, and I have a high respect for the caliber of talent and knowledge here on SDD. I have made many many friends over the years and cherish each and every one of them. I have learned a lot. I have helped too. This is what makes this forum the top rated site on the internet. So to all here at Super Duty Diesel.com Thanks for for all your collective effort and making this a great place to come whether it's a problem with your truck you need to solve, or you just what to socialize. You guy's are the greatest.
Feel free if you want to add to this all comments welcome.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear Fellow Ford Diesel Enthusiasts, and friends I have made here on Super Duty Diesel.Com (what an intro)
So many times in life people forget to say thank you or thanks. But this is not one of them. I have come to regard this forum and the people here as family, and I have a high respect for the caliber of talent and knowledge here on SDD. I have made many many friends over the years and cherish each and every one of them. I have learned a lot. I have helped too. This is what makes this forum the top rated site on the internet. So to all here at Super Duty Diesel.com Thanks for for all your collective effort and making this a great place to come whether it's a problem with your truck you need to solve, or you just what to socialize. You guy's are the greatest.
Feel free if you want to add to this all comments welcome.

Very, Very well said Pete ;tu

X2

I feel exactly the same way about SDD and it's "Family" of members.

I have nothing to add.. you said it all.

Joe

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Nicely said Pete! I always think of this group of people as family. Not a lot of fighting here, as else where.

Dave :thumbs

02stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I would like to agree with everyone else. This is the best forum I have ever been on. Hope it stays this way forever. :sweet

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. Maybe 1 day I'll get smart enough to help out everyone that has helped me.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14