An Open Letter

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
thanks to everyone- this is a good stimulus package there is no tellin how much money weve saved each other over the years with all the advice :sweet

x2.... I am still pretty young and a lot of the people in my area come to me with there superduty needs simply because of what I have learned on here... when I joined this site back in jan of 07 i was still a senior in high school.... my dad used to ask me why i like being on here so much and i always explained it like this.. "dad.. do you know how anal I am about my truck? how I take care of it like it is one of the family? how intrigued I am about powerstrokes?.... cause on this site there are well over 1,000 people who feel the exact same way about their truck... and I like to share my enthusiasm with people who are just as enthused as me" ...... since that conversation he only asks me about this site if he needs help with one of his 3 powerstrokes :thumbs

very well put Pete! add my thanks to the list as well

ps I just realized that I have never told anyone my name:doh: so to all the superduty community.. My name is Nate :)

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Dear Fellow Ford Diesel Enthusiasts, and friends I have made here on Super Duty Diesel.Com (what an intro)
So many times in life people forget to say thank you or thanks. But this is not one of them. I have come to regard this forum and the people here as family, and I have a high respect for the caliber of talent and knowledge here on SDD. I have made many many friends over the years and cherish each and every one of them. I have learned a lot. I have helped too. This is what makes this forum the top rated site on the internet. So to all here at Super Duty Diesel.com Thanks for for all your collective effort and making this a great place to come whether it's a problem with your truck you need to solve, or you just what to socialize. You guy's are the greatest.
Feel free if you want to add to this all comments welcome.

I agree %100!!!! This IS the Only Place I come for help!;tu

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
This is a very nice post, I and the staff appreciate the way you guys feel about this place. I know we arent the biggest site like this on the net but I'm very happy with quality over quantity in that respect. Its you guys who make the quality happen. My hat is off to the members here who participate and make this place what it is and for the sponsors who help me keep the lights on.

Big thanks to all of you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14