Help Needed Another I'm Smoking Thread

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
You have to drive and drive it hard to get all of the air out of the fuel system. The rough idling is from the air at this point. Drive it first and then consider the IPR or ICP.

Dave

Last edited:

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to drive and drive it hard to get all of the air out of the fuel system. The rough idling is from the sir at this point. Drive it first and then consider the IPR or ICP.

Dave

Will do. I notice it is worse when in gear at idle. I have an auto transmission. I've been ragging on it hard the past couple of days and think I have almost all of it now. I really do hate my torque converter. I never realized it until driving around my direct drive car for the past month. Until it locks up it is a complete slush box. Never really noticed it before though as I drive I like an old man most of the time.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
I still have a rough idle though. Maybe air in the injetors but I think I have another problem as it has been doing this for 1K's of miles. Any idea's? IPR or ICP....I hear the ICP can be a pain to change and I'm not sure where the IPR actually is. I think it is on the front of the head on the drivers side but not sure if that is it or not.

ICP is on the front of the drivers head.IPR is on the drivers side of the HPOP.let the air work out and see if it still idles rough.your injectors could have been the problem causing the rough idle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58