Any One Use "Edge Juice w/Attitude monitor"

irish4x4

Mayor of Margaritaville
Reaction score
Love mine. Clean install, easy set-up, flawless performance so far. (3 years and counting):2c

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
Hey Big_Rooster, Could you,would you please mind elaborating on how much better the live wire is than your old Edge, performance wise. Night and day? What prompted you to switch? I hope you get this, or anybody elses response would be great as well. Thanks in advance!

Millman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I installed the Edge Juice only last weekend however I am waiting for the tranny learning period to run its course. From what I have experienced so far, it does provide a significant performance increase.

bigmike33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an edge juice/ platinum with attitude on my 2004 F350. I had to return it 4 times before it would work properly. Finally on the 4th module(that they sent) it worked. Their return policy is great though. Now it seems to work fine. Great power but I expected more. I also have an AFE airbox and 4 inch Magnaflow exhaust as well. It has a lot of great safety parameters so u do not harm your turbo, engine and tranny. It does have a Trans learn mod too . Cheers Mike

Reaction score
I raced the guy i sold the tuner to He was on the highest setting on the edge and i was on about a 100 horse tune with my sct. Left him everytime. Called him on the phone asked if he wanted to pull over and i'd load a stronger tune and he just laughed at me. With the sct the custom tunes allow you to lock the tc on accel and decel. Jake brake tunes and most important is the turning off of the egr. Right now the edge is going for over $800. You can pick up a livewire with custom tunes for under $600. I didnt get mine with the egt sensor cause i already had a gauge pod cause i like the way they look.

bigmike33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I raced the guy i sold the tuner to He was on the highest setting on the edge and i was on about a 100 horse tune with my sct. Left him everytime. Called him on the phone asked if he wanted to pull over and i'd load a stronger tune and he just laughed at me. With the sct the custom tunes allow you to lock the tc on accel and decel. Jake brake tunes and most important is the turning off of the egr. Right now the edge is going for over $800. You can pick up a livewire with custom tunes for under $600. I didnt get mine with the egt sensor cause i already had a gauge pod cause i like the way they look.

Thanks for the response!! There seems to be a lot of people who likes the sct. When u raced that guy. did he have after market parts likeu including tire size. The Edge highest setting is only a 100 horses unless u buy the code for the Juice ( that gives u 115 HP). With my setup : edge, 4 inch exhaust, afe stage 1 airbox, stock tires I ran a 15 second quarter mile time at 94 miles a hour (according to my module). Is that about right for my set up. I only tried 4 passes. CHEERS MIKE

Last edited:

Millman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
The Edge highest setting is only a 100 horses unless u buy the code for the Juice ( that gives u 240 HP).

When performing my review the Edge Juice along with the monitor specs read
5 adjustable power levels at an Additional 60-150 horsepower gain

The code I presume would require a monitor to be used for egt.

bigmike33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EDGE PLATINUM ,JUICE W/ATTITUDE SPECS

Sorry I made a mistake . Here are the correct numbers

level 0: Stock
Level 1: 25 Horsepower - 50 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 40 Horsepower - 80 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 60 Horsepower - 120 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4: 80 Horsepower - 160 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 5: 100 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
HOT: 115 Horsepower - 240 Foot Pounds of Torque*

lvtitan

prototype
Reaction score
Thay work fine I just recently took mine off and went with a programer. The platinum controles alot more than the standared edge you just need to remember when you change power levels to take it easy at first so your transmission will relearn for the extra power.

the edge is still notoriously harsh on transmissions.
if you are going to spend the money your best bet is an SCT tuner from a skilled programmer like matt at spartan diesel, and a good set of gauges to keep an eye on your vitals. it offers complete tranny control and tuning, and you will have the smoothest most reliable power available from your ford diesel.
it is also infinitely adjustable, especially when you change to different size turbo and injectors, then the SCT is the ONLY WAY TO GO>

lvtitan

prototype
Reaction score
I installed the Edge Juice only last weekend however I am waiting for the tranny learning period to run its course. From what I have experienced so far, it does provide a significant performance increase.

yes but that power increase is coming mostly from advanced timing, and this increases the cylinder pressures greatly and also puts quite a strain on the transmission, whereas the SCT will increase line pressure to keep the tranny from slipping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14