Anyone have an iphone 4s?

Butch Cassidy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep,

I got the Iphone 4S - I love it. My old phones' battery kept crapping out, so the wife and I went with the Iphone ( on the Verizon network).

I tried using the wifes' Blackberry - didn't really like it - seemed overly complex.

So far, no problems with the 4S, battery lasts 2 -3 days before recharging.

Hope this helps,

Butch Cassidy

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Yep,

I got the Iphone 4S - I love it. My old phones' battery kept crapping out, so the wife and I went with the Iphone ( on the Verizon network).

I tried using the wifes' Blackberry - didn't really like it - seemed overly complex.

So far, no problems with the 4S, battery lasts 2 -3 days before recharging.

Hope this helps,

Butch Cassidy

So far so good with mine. Battery lasts along time and I use the crap out of it with gettin on the net, downloading games and apps. Texting mainly. At the end of the day I still have at the least 50% left. Do you have a case for yours??

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the Otter Box for mine, it's heavy, but I feel safe with it.
If your going to buy one get it off of Ebay and not the phone co.
Doug

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I got the Otter Box for mine, it's heavy, but I feel safe with it.
If your going to buy one get it off of Ebay and not the phone co.
Doug

Yea ive been on ebay lots lookin at all the different cases and other accessories. Man theres a lot of stuff for these phones. They had a decal wrap that was the new 2012 F250. Looked pretty sweet. Im still narrowing my choices down.

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the Iphone 4, love it, and they have a new product out to turn your phone into a monitor system for your diesel truck. All wireless...SWEET!!!!! Gives you your speed, 0-60 times, dyno readings, and much more for $165 for kit.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I got the Iphone 4, love it, and they have a new product out to turn your phone into a monitor system for your diesel truck. All wireless...SWEET!!!!! Gives you your speed, 0-60 times, dyno readings, and much more for $165 for kit.

Where you see this at? Sounds pretty sweet.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Love my iPhone. It's come in very handy on trips, I have a lot of RV specific apps on the phone, GPS, etc. I have the tethering option so I can actually drive and have my wife surf the web on the MacBook, it keeps her happy and occupied on long trips. As for the phone itself, it's sort of like having my MacBook shrunk down to fit in my pocket. I keep mine in an Otter Box. Greatest thing since sliced bread. Having Siri is a plus, you can actually read and write texts without using a keyboard or taking your eyes away from the road ahead.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Love my iPhone. It's come in very handy on trips, I have a lot of RV specific apps on the phone, GPS, etc. I have the tethering option so I can actually drive and have my wife surf the web on the MacBook, it keeps her happy and occupied on long trips. As for the phone itself, it's sort of like having my MacBook shrunk down to fit in my pocket. I keep mine in an Otter Box. Greatest thing since sliced bread. Having Siri is a plus, you can actually read and write texts without using a keyboard or taking your eyes away from the road ahead.

I also do big trips, im curious to know what apps you have for that purpose. I do a lot of Missouri and Colorado trips.

Butch Cassidy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stroked68,

I got the Otterbox Impact Series. The thick rubber casing works well when dropping the Iphone on the garage floor. The downside of the Otterbox is the belt clip - flimsy (I broke the plastic pivot pin). Luckily I found my Iphone of the grass lawn, undamaged.

Otterbox is shipping me a new (hopefully much stronger) belt clip. I also have a beltclip leather case on backorder.

Hopes this helps,

Butch Cassidy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58