Anyone like baseball???

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
I can't stand the boring sport !!!! Unfortunately I have identical twin 7yo boys who luv the Braves. Therefore I'm going to another game this year :propeller and lucky for me I can sit where I want.....Where do I want to sit?? Club level?? Dugout?? high or low?? Can't wait for SEC football:( :( :(

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
drchris1024 said:
I can't stand the boring sport !!!! Unfortunately I have identical twin 7yo boys who luv the Braves. Therefore I'm going to another game this year :propeller and lucky for me I can sit where I want.....Where do I want to sit?? Club level?? Dugout?? high or low?? Can't wait for SEC football:( :( :(

i love baseball when the playoffs start. its hard for me to sit and watch a game on TV during the regular season. i have been to a few minor league games in huntsville, al, but thats about it.

i tell you whats fun, is coaching my sons team. i have coached him for 4 years. its a great way to spend time and get closer to your son.

i must say that baseball was the first sport that i truly loved. i often wish i could go back in time and play one more game. like bruce .s. said "glory days"

when i was 14, i hit 3 homeruns in a row over 2 games, still have the game balls, they are 20 years old now. my 8yo son likes to look at 'em from time to time.

he hit .667 this year in the 7-8 year old dixie youth league this year and did a pretty good job playing 3rd.

i will shut up now, i just like to talk about my son and having fun playing baseball. were gonna play fall ball this year, 1st time in our city to do that, so, it will be more fun twice a year now.

Last edited:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
drchris1024 said:
and lucky for me I can sit where I want.....Where do I want to sit?? Club level?? Dugout?? high or low??:( :( :(

hey chris, if you get tired of goin, pass them tickets on over here to me in AL, never been to a braves games:D :D

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I went when they were the Milwaukee Braves, a few years ago. I was a young boy when I went.

Dave

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I want to say that was the early to mid Sixties when the Braves moved to Atlanta...

I can remember the Brewers becoming an expansion team, and I can also remeber them switching leagues...

furthermore, I can remember the divisional split that took all the nards out of the best division in baseball

Last edited:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
bama-six-gun said:
GOOD NIGHT DAVE, just how old are you man?:eek:

Just funnin with you all. I am 57 years old. But I do remember the Milwaukee Braves when I lived there.

Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58