Anyone like baseball???

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baseball is my favorite sport, but it does get boring. We've gone to a few Rangers games. Saw Nolan Ryan get hit in the mouth by a line drive from Bo Jackson. That was pretty scary. A group from our office went to opening day 2002 when the Angels beat the Rangers. Saw Dick Cheney throw out the first pitch.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
some of you texans may know this player, rusty greer, i went to high school with him here in albertville, al.

now rusty was a very hard working ball player, wish he could have played longer, if not for the injuries.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
drchris1024 said:
What are the disadvantages of sitting right behind the dugout???

:D

well, i kinda meant along the base line behind the dugout and all the way down the line.

the only disadv. i can think of is a ball hit foul goin about 100mph, take a glove and be ready:eek: :D

Reaction score
bama-six-gun said:
some of you texans may know this player, rusty greer, i went to high school with him here in albertville, al.

now rusty was a very hard working ball player, wish he could have played longer, if not for the injuries.

Rusty was my favorite Ranger when he was playing! NO ONE out hustled him!!:sweet

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Scarlet_Nape said:
Rusty was my favorite Ranger when he was playing! NO ONE out hustled him!!:sweet

yeah, rusty is also a pretty good guy, when he was still playing in montevallo, al. he came down to my house with another friend on mine and we played some dunk ball on my 9ft. goal.

he also gave me some autographed minor league cards. still got 'em and they ain't goin nowhere.

he also donated some money to build our high school an indoor batting cage.
:thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14