Anyone wanna bet.....

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i am definatly unplugging the EBPV, if i dont get around to gutting it. i will use the cardboard over the radiator method to keep the engine warm this winter....the EBPV comes on an drops about 5mpg during the winter months.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
That diesel fuel will top $4 a gallon this year?

Done deal.. Paid $4.05 a gallon in Deadhorse Alaska yesterday. So what do I win???

You want some of this $4.00 a gallon #1 Diesel you can get it from Colville which operates the Tesoro station in deadhorse. Call (907)659-3198 for current fuel prices if you have any doubt.

Kinda gets pisses me off when they charge more for diesel than gasoline.

Want to hear one better than that. The $4.05 fuel is sold right on the North slope oil field. Here in town it is $3.35. At work to save a few bucks they are purchasing our fuel from Seattle and shipping it up on the barge/rail in intermodal tank's.

pete37922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i get sick when i have 2 fuel up my truck, but still luv 2 drive it !!!

jturbodiesel

X PREZ
Reaction score
filled up today, 3.59 a gallon. OUCH!! Didn't know those numbers on the pump could turn that fast!:rant :dizzy :cussing:

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
had no choice but to get fuel in danbury today 3.89 a gal!!! the yugo isnt such a joke anymore! i hope joey locked in on a good price for home heating oil this winter.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
$3.44 for me a couple of days ago...

first $100.00 exactly i've pumped in. my wallet shriveled up tighter than my you know what.............

hey, it was cold outside..

p.s. what is this '2 cycle' thing?:dunno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58