auto electrician

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
oh,sorry dude,the p.o.s is a 96 exploder xlt

Put a 2X6 or a log on the front for a bumper. Toss the fender. Don't need no stinkin fender, and drive it. It will be the perfect redneck mobile.:lmao Your daughter can drive the SD. You can have the redneck exploder. :D

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score
the green wire goes to the blue one....the big orange one thats plugged into your wall goes to the greenish one with the black stripe:lmao :lmao

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
NICE! :dizzy tried that,had to go down stairs and reset the breaker.:doh: chiltons didnt show dick,haynes was'nt any better,and the ferd dealer wont give me the schematic,they say bring it in and we'll sort out the mess.not very expensive,just bend over:nutkick: :nutkick: there are seven wires,3 are hot so they have to power somethin.i think i need to look at a 96 exploder or ranger to find the deleted parts:cobra

FEDCO1

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Matt I have alldata at the shop it has the wiring diagrams if you want you can stop down and i will make copys for you.

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
anyone have an answer??dave got me the schematic,and the broken pigtail is????....... daytime running lights!!!!!:doh: plug em up,tape them off,a little shrink tube,and we're back on the road.;tu thanks dave

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
EXCELLENT! sunday we were talking about what it could be, and i think we all figured it was some dead ended harness. good deal... so is she on the road nice and pretty? or are you making her drive it "sans fender" ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58