Back To Standard Time

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:clap: I agree 100% :clap:

Has anyone else noticed that changing the times hinders the already poor driving ability of the general public?

I think it's partly cuz it's harder avoid other drivers... and Text & Talk on the cell phone (@ 70 mph).... half awake in the now, Dark mornings..... and being droopy tired in the now, Dark afternoons.

Ya think :dunno

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Definitely, especially in March when Daylight Savings Time starts.

YUP

hey we were half way to New Mexico Sunday morning before i noticed the time had changed. If it hadn't been for my cell phone, i would still be in another time :eek::lmao

its 520 here and the sun is a setting fast :(:(

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its 520 here and the sun is a setting fast :(:(

It is about that way here now. Around 530 or so, daylight is slowly creeping away. I worked from home today, and it sure was hard to stay inside. I actually did go and vote on the constitutional propositions and run a couple of errands at midday.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey we were half way to New Mexico Sunday morning before i noticed the time had changed. :)(

Sorry, don't mean to hijack my own thread, but how's the trip to New Mexico going, and how far are you traveling? Speaking of the time, if you're going into Arizona, they don't observe DST, so they're now back on Mountain Time. When DST is in effect, they're on the same time as Pacific Time.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Sorry, don't mean to hijack my own thread, but how's the trip to New Mexico going, and how far are you traveling? Speaking of the time, if you're going into Arizona, they don't observe DST, so they're now back on Mountain Time. When DST is in effect, they're on the same time as Pacific Time.

new mexico is SUCKY, we arent here for fun.
cant wait to leave and get back to texas.

temps are great though 40 at night 75 daytime lots of sunshine

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I sometimes envy my dog for the simplicity of her life. There is only one time she ever worries about: suppertime.:lmao

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
After thinking about it, I guess there are two times my pup ever gets concerned about. Like I said one is suppertime, the other is when it's time for daddy to get home from school. :D

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Does anyone know why we do the dang time thing ?????
When told the reason for daylight savings time an old Indian said "only the government would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket, sew it to the bottom, and have a longer blanket".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14