Back To Standard Time

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
get rid of it! nothing but a pain in my arse.

^ +1
I still find myself getting up an hour early and crashing earlier too. So does my dog. I understand why it was instituted years ago to help the farmers, but its relevance today still mystifies me. :dunno Sure GW Bush extended the DST period, but it would be refreshing to live by the sun's changing daylight without man's time interference. Arizona and Hawaii got it right!

No wonder so many retirees retire to Arizona. With the prevalence of Alzheimer's Disease not having to figure out what time it is...is a real plus. :lmao

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
yeah i was on here last night at just past 530 and it was already too dark to do anything productive outside.. thats just dumb... i do like waking up at 7 and it being light out but i would trade the two if i could

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When told the reason for daylight savings time an old Indian said "only the government would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket, sew it to the bottom, and have a longer blanket".
That's also like the guy who was sitting on top of a light pole with a tape measure in his hand waiting for someone on the ground to catch the other end. Someone asked them what they were doing. "We're trying to find out how tall the pole is!" The guy said "well why don't you lay it on the ground and measure the length of the pole?" "We already know how long it is, we need to know how tall it is!!" :D:D:lmao:lmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14