Bad Surge Problems

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
oi8228oi said:
just get a h2e :sweet
"Just?" Lets see a WW is $80, an H2e is like 2 grand. The WW involves 3 hours owrht of work and is a bolt-on application. The H2e takes two days and requires modifications and fabrications.

How is this a "just" situation? Like it is some sort of easy alternative to going with a WW??? :dunno

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
My ATS housing did away with the "whoosh" when slammin gears.:dunno: There's just what I call down whine. Now with the wheel I've got some nice whistle that really turns heads above 5lbs of boost.:D

fgtex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoss 350 said:
Stall is simply the reversal of compressed air back out of the intake tract once the drive pressure stops driving the turbo (ie, shifts or letting off the throttle). It is totally normal, completely harmless, and not something to worry about. You can hear it more with your open intake.

I did my DIY AF at the same time as John. I noticed the noise also, and thought something may be wrong. This thread makes me feel better.

fgtex

Reaction score
Thanks, again, Guys! Sounds like I'm not doing any damage to the turbo, so I'll just drive the hell out of it!!:burnit :burnit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58