Best tuner for 2006 6.0L?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
You maybe laughing now driftlover, but you won't be laughing when Ford denies your warranty on your engine and transmission. Just taking it out is not enough. There are ways to prove you have/had a tuner or chip.

Dave

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DaveBen said:
You maybe laughing now driftlover, but you won't be laughing when Ford denies your warranty on your engine and transmission. Just taking it out is not enough. There are ways to prove you have/had a tuner or chip.

Dave

Yes, on the newer ones. But, if you play, you pay. I don't think anyone is out to screw Ford for a failed motor, trans, if they pushed it too hard. Most of of us that upgrade these trucks know that if we push things too hard and break something, it's our dime, not Fords. However, they still have to prove the "damage" was caused by the chip or programmer. They cannot just blanket the warranty. And if it was caused by the chip/programmer, then your liable, period. But if it was a design flaw, such as the injectors, which has been documented extensively, I think the dealer is screwed. JMO.

Barrett

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
i gotta say go with the edge, i love it and it produces more power than i will ever need

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14