best way for stacks?

crzycowboy

Suporting Vendor - www.grpipes.com
Reaction score
Shaggy said:
whats the most common size? i see alot of people have 5" stacks. im most likely gonna do stacks in the near future and dont want them to look too small or too big.

Our 5" and 6" kits have been selling like crazy. Miter cut stacks seems to be the stack of choice also. If you want or need more info on our stack kits, give me a shout!:sweet

Here is a picture of one of our kits, (exploded):
View attachment 1394
These pictures are of a customers Idea. As you can see he used a piece of diamond plate to makea cover plate over his stacks:
View attachment 1395
View attachment 1396

Last edited:

crzycowboy

Suporting Vendor - www.grpipes.com
Reaction score
Daveben, yeah that guy did a real good job. I like how he used the o-rings to keep the water out!

mech2161

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BlueMule said:
How did you manage to get the pipe through the center? That's where the driveshaft is!

Click on the pics below. In K31 turbo there is a pic of the T in the bed. From the exhaust pipe I used 2 45's to go up in the bed right over the drive shaft.:burnit

MBRP Tech

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
stack kits

Check out MBRPs web site for the new stack kits and applications. There are 4,5 and 6" stacks plus diamond plate covers also. If you contact any of the great venders on this site I'm sure they will be able to hook you up.

Power Stroke

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Talked with Daryl at Diesel Performance Plus couple days ago and I am getting ready to order a 6" kit from them. www.dpppower.com

They are the cheapest kits I have seen and is really nice guy to talk to. I would have ordered them the other day but he was stranded in WY or MT some where with blown tranny and said he would call me first thing monday morning.

Only thiing I got to do now is decide if I want miters or bullhaulers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14