BIG Weekend Planned

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
Great step by step write up. :sweet But ran into acouple of problems the alum rail drain plug was already striped ( must have had work in there before) Well ended up just removing the aft injector and letting all the oil fill it, and sucked it out with my mity-vac with a long alum, tube on the end. Worked great. Safty glasses on and heads covered, crank her over and watched old faithful blow :roflmao . everyone should experience that at least once. :thumbs

Didn't get her all back together before I had to put everything up for a couple of rain showers, will get'r finshed today.

Then Monday the chip. :cowboy:

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
Update on injectors

Got them in primed and started :sweet , drove it for about 30 min. It is a little difficult to start, I have to crank longer then I am used to. Any ideas?

Performance has increased, seams to run smoother and takeoff better, and accelarate better on the highway. Stock! :thumbs

Now I am in the process of installing the Chip. Update to come, hopefully by this evening. :thumbs

:cowboy:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
KansasDiesel said:
Got them in primed and started :sweet , drove it for about 30 min. It is a little difficult to start, I have to crank longer then I am used to. Any ideas?

Air bubbles in the oil rails, give it about a week, maybe less. It will go back to its old ways. Might also help to get her out on the highway and run the snot out of it once or twice for 50-75 miles.

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Might also help to get her out on the highway and run the snot out of it once or twice for 50-75 miles.

GOt to watch what you tell me to do, can't afford any tickets :cowboy:

All I can say is WOW!! Got the Chip in it's a TS from BPD 6 pos. I have only used economy and tow, Was warned by Bean not to get too crazy with my stock trany or I will be down rebuilding it before I have the money. :)

Just can tell a BIG difference..... thanks BPD.

Trany to come soon..... :thumbs

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
KansasDiesel said:
GOt to watch what you tell me to do, can't afford any tickets :cowboy:

All I can say is WOW!! Got the Chip in it's a TS from BPD 6 pos. I have only used economy and tow, Was warned by Bean not to get too crazy with my stock trany or I will be down rebuilding it before I have the money. :)

Just can tell a BIG difference..... thanks BPD.

Trany to come soon..... :thumbs

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear she's runnin good! :sweet Pray for your tranny mine lasted 70 miles with stage 1's on the tow setting :eek: .

luke

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
lukecline said:
Glad to hear she's runnin good! :sweet Pray for your tranny mine lasted 70 miles with stage 1's on the tow setting :eek: .

luke

Yes, Ryan Bean has warned me :cowboy: , and so far I have headed his warning. :D It is tempting to move that switch just to see what kind of performance I actually can get with her.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg