Black Streaks on your trailer

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or if you have a cushy job, cruising the internet all day long, you can build a HOUSE for your camper. :roflmao :D :lmao[/QUOTE]

Oh Lord! TailGunner you have opened up a big can of worms now. Just wait tell Monday AM. None of us will be safe.

I use 16oz Pespi bottles to make the drains out of. Use some glue and they will stay on for a year or two.:roflmao

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Tail_Gunner said:
Or if you have a cushy job, cruising the internet all day long, you can build a HOUSE for your camper. :roflmao :D :lmao

Coming to you live direct from cushy HQ, high atop the second floor of a secret location, overlooking the roof top garden of overgrown weeds :bootyshak

Mr. Gunner,and Mr. 40;)
Touché, :clap: my (hhuum) young (I use that word LOOSELY) apprentices :lmao , I am Speechless, :eek:
somehow I feel dirty, much like a young plebe at the AF academy :tounge
mtfl -popcorn

to quote Sir Alfred, My "rear window"

Last edited:

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that's one thing that I forgot about after being gone for four years. I HATE LOVE BUG SEASON!!!!!!!! -mad -mad -mad

Are you talking about these things!! :doh: This was after I washed most of them off at the campsite in the keys! I'll be bustin' out the dryer sheets on these this weekend! Between Tampa and Naples, FL they were horrible :eek: :cussing:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58