Blue Smoke

Patrick Feeley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1994 PSDs have pretty much everything in the same spots as other 94-97's. The GPR is in front of and just to passenger side of fuel filter bowl. The relay on the fender is the starter relay. Cheers!

goldhilljoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
budtoh3zo said:
It dont bug me it bugged my dad the co sighner, I bought a 1994 though with less KM on it, Did not run when i got it but had it up in about 15 min. the 94 PSD have alot of stuff in the same places as the old IDI's. GP relay on the fender.
Good :thumbs job. Besides it is wise to keep Dad happy. Not to mention that you are going to be more familiar with things. There is PLENTY of help on this page, should you have any problems.

budtoh3zo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do u get the codes off the computer? I fallowed the instructions and it shows no codes, i know there is one becuase it throws the check engine then kills the motor.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
What instructions did you follow? To get the codes you need a code reader that plugs into the port under the dash. Many auto part stores will read the codes for free if you don't have a reader.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're OBDI then you'd be jumpering pins in the connector then counting flashes of the CEL on the dash or you can buy a cheap "code reader" that will plug in there and give you the flashes down there. the OBDI code readers are usually under 50 and you could prop find quite a few on ebay for even cheaper.

Patrick Feeley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know if the computer has ever been reflashed? If it has, you'll need to pull codes from the OBD-II connector under the dash (and you can also use scanner software to diagnose things). Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14