Question Bogging noise... Turbo, Transmission, I don't know..

Gregg Evans

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
This is kind of confusing to me, the thread is in reverse order, newest messages first which is kind of hard to read, is there a way to change this?

On the problem, I'm really guessing here, but the first thing I'd try is the solenoid. The symptoms you're describing could be the TCC solenoid sticking. The fix is about $150, give or take, the part number is F81Z-7G391-CA. It may help and won't hurt anything, the switch is easy, drop the pan and it's held in by 9 torx screws and a 10mm nut.

Hope this helps,

G

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The solenoid pack is what Gregg is speaking of and they are easy to replace. I will suggest that you test yours on the bench before replacing it.

With a 12V supply you can actuate each of the solenoids there but this would not impact every shift particularly the 1-2 shift because the converter lockup is not involved.

Gregg to fix the display settings at the top of each page is a button that says "User CP" click on that. On the new page there will be a series of categorized links down the left side of the page under the "Options & Settings" category click on the "edit options" link. On yet another new page scroll down to the "thread display options" box and change the thread display mode option to "linear - oldest first"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14