Bout to buy 08

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im probably going to end up with an 08 CC LB 4x4 XL. What do you all think a fair price would be? Its the one with PW, PL, and all that.

gunman41mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2008 F250 6.4PSD supercab longbed 4X2 XL for $21,698 I could have bought a 2008 F250 6.4 supercab 4X4 with leather FULLY LOADED for $38,495 in MIAMI, FLORIDA. But I didn't want to spend the extra money, because I'm worried about the economy.

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i was at my dealer and it looks like i can get an f-250 SC LB Fx4 for about 30. It has alota options to. Just dont know if i can handle the Super Cab...

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your avatar and the pic shows 2 trucks with Crew Cabs. Ya can't go backwards. Now that you know what it's like to have all that room back there, you will kick yourself in the ass everytime you need it and don't have it.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your avatar and the pic shows 2 trucks with Crew Cabs. Ya can't go backwards. Now that you know what it's like to have all that room back there, you will kick yourself in the ass everytime you need it and don't have it.

Yeah What He Said.

EmptyDub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now's a good time for those in the market for a new PSD, but it really bites for our used truck values. I bought my truck back in March (about two weeks before the fuel raping began :nutkick: ) and planned to refinance for lower interest rates two months afterwards. My bank told me in May that my truck had depreciated over 30% and was only worth $35k!! :wow I told them they were insane, and if they could physically find a brand new truck exactly like mine on a new car lot for that price, I'd kiss their sooty tail pipe. :rant Of course, there was no response on the other end of the phone. Guess I'd have some burnt lips if I told 'em that now, huh? Good luck with the new truck shopping. Post some pics when you pick one out! :sweet

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

And yet neither one of those are mine! ha! I found a 350 crew cab long bed 4x4 powerstroke. XL with the power features. But they only want to take 11k off!! I though it was stupid. Im upside down in my stupid GMC SO i know im going to have to finance a bit. But they have got to come off that truck more!

They have it sittin at 46k out the door. Im going to offer 38k out the door tomorrow. If they dont take it im moving on.

Also i drove two different 6.4 PS, and man, they didnt feel that powerful... Anyone else notice this?

Last edited:

gunman41mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And yet neither one of those are mine! ha! I found a 350 crew cab long bed 4x4 powerstroke. XL with the power features. But they only want to take 11k off!! I though it was stupid. Im upside down in my stupid GMC SO i know im going to have to finance a bit. But they have got to come off that truck more!

They have it sittin at 46k out the door. Im going to offer 38k out the door tomorrow. If they dont take it im moving on.

Also i drove two different 6.4 PS, and man, they didnt feel that powerful... Anyone else notice this?

GOOD LUCK buddy !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58