Broke off!!

airdrew99

Living for Him
Reaction score
I was doing the fuel pressure regulator mod to increase the fuel pressure. I just snapped the male threaded fitting off where the fuel line comes into the driver's side of the fuel bowl. I knew it was pot metal. I barely put any force on it and it snapped off. Where can I get a replacement fitting? It is the one that has the male threaded end for the fuel inlet and two holes for the torx screws to go through.

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was doing the fuel pressure regulator mod to increase the fuel pressure. I just snapped the male threaded fitting off where the fuel line comes into ....

I don't know about a fitting but I know where there is a Nutt available in your area if you needed one!

I just had to say that.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your local Ford Dealer Parts has it. Kit comes with new O rings too.

You might try NAPA ?

It's one of those Finger tight.. then a just a tad.. fittings.

Joe

dpantazis

Reaction score
the place that had the white pulling truck has the shim kits and replacement caps. i think the truck may have been named snow white or something like that.

either texas or arizona.

its out there, you gotts find it. they might be a sponsor.

airdrew99

Living for Him
Reaction score
Fuel Pressure Regulator Booster Housing

Well, I think I figured out that it is the return line leaving the fuel bowl. The link above is the only place I have found it so far. Anyone use this one yet. It says that it raises the fuel pressure, so I won't have to add the washers or BB to increase the pressure. I'm going to check with Ford tomorrow morning to see how much they charge for one, then I may have to order from the link above. Thanks for the input guys.
Smoky, the Nutt won't be here much longer. I've heard he is gone at the end of the season. I can't believe they fired Joe Paterno that soon.
Drew

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I had Nutts retirement package, I would take that team to a
0-6 record for half of what he was paid.
Doug

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Fuel Pressure Regulator Booster Housing

Well, I think I figured out that it is the return line leaving the fuel bowl. The link above is the only place I have found it so far. Anyone use this one yet. It says that it raises the fuel pressure, so I won't have to add the washers or BB to increase the pressure. I'm going to check with Ford tomorrow morning to see how much they charge for one, then I may have to order from the link above. Thanks for the input guys.
Smoky, the Nutt won't be here much longer. I've heard he is gone at the end of the season. I can't believe they fired Joe Paterno that soon.
Drew

don't feel bad, I broke mine off too. I got mine from International.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg