Bullydog disappointment

Brad B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After having to wait several weeks, I finally had time to tear into installing my Bullydog turbo back 4" exhaust. First off, I thought to myself what a bunch of pipes !! Began reading the instructions and luckily I didn't jump right in and blindly follow them step by step. First two things it tells you is cut here and cut there ! After I'd already taken my down pipe off I got to laying out all the new pieces and not only was it way too much pipe, but what the instructions said to do was impossible with what they gave me!! What a wasted day in the garage !

So now it's all boxed up to go back and I'm shopping for another brand that has thier #@$% together better than Bullydog. So much for trying to support the local performance parts dealer!

Any suggestions for a 4" exhaust? I already have the full sized downpipe but am willing to use whatever comes with a new system if need be.

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
I like my MBRP. I hear some guys do have down pipe clearance issues with the manuals, but mine fits good with the auto. Had to make one cut with the saws all to get the intermediate pipe the right length but it says that in the instructions.

nevrnf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MBRP all the way. Never had a install issue with thier stuff.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I got mine from Tymar and had a local shop put it on so I cant vouche for ease of install but the shop had no complaints. Dale was good to work with too.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
my banks monster dual exhaust was a good install, but of course i had a muffler shop do it, i don't have those kinda tools needed.

but no problems with the banks as far as install problems. they recommend puttin the CAT back in, but i left it out.

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnaflow all the way bro just get an extra set of hands to help you install.
I love mine just did the install at mod say thanks to Brad for the helping hand.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MBRP...basic hand tools only...it fit mine perfectly w/out cutting (either
the factory exhaust or the MBRP).

I bought the turbo back w/ test pipe...and id do it again in a heart beat.

DiscountPowerParts

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Reaction score
For some strange reason I have the Bullydog true 4" system on my 05. Yes, the MBRP is the way to go. lol

Brad B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it seems I need to look at the MBPR set up. But I'll have to wait and get my money back for my Bullydog stuff. I'm sure I'll have to butt heads with the dealer!!! Thanks for the input guys, this is a great site.

Any sugestions on the best dealer for the MBPR?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg