Bullydog disappointment

caryt

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I would highly recomend dale @Tymar, get the exhaust system from him and FYI get rid of the K&n:( its junk! Get a Tymar from Dale...you'll be glad you did. Next think about getting a real chip...Tony Wildman:thumbs

Cary

scotty7751

Big Daddy
Reaction score
You know with my dads dealer license stuff i can get you a Stainless Steel 4" turbo back for $450 thats what i have on my truck it wass easy to install the price might have droped to.

Brad B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uh pay attention man, it's a done deal already installed. And why would you want a stainless sys. on a diesel? not like it's gonna rust out ?!!

Thanks anyways

FoMoCo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Brad B said:
uh pay attention man, it's a done deal already installed. And why would you want a stainless sys. on a diesel? not like it's gonna rust out ?!!

Um.....errr........well ........have you ever noticed moisture from your exhaust. Condensation is a byproduct of combustion for most fuels let alone that as the exhaust cools it can and will draw outside air into your exhaust system and in high humidity areas that will be moist air which will sit overnight and condense forming..........you guessed it WATER.

FoMoCo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Oh and by the by. MBRP went up and was done in under an hour after getting the old one out and did it by myself. :thumbs Took a little ingenuity though on the downpipe.:D

scotty7751

Big Daddy
Reaction score
FoMoCo said:
Um.....errr........well ........have you ever noticed moisture from your exhaust. Condensation is a byproduct of combustion for most fuels let alone that as the exhaust cools it can and will draw outside air into your exhaust system and in high humidity areas that will be moist air which will sit overnight and condense forming..........you guessed it WATER.

thanks for backing my rust thing dude.

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my silverline 4" went on like a dream, just had to cut 1 intermediate pipe(they send enough pipe for a long bed) and had the whole job done in about 2 1/2 hours with help from my old man:thumbs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg