Cab (roof) light harness for a 2005 F-250?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Happy to help anytime:cool: :sweet

When time comes around for the install get a tube of GE Silicone II sealant from your local HD or Lowes as thats what I used between the lamp base and the paint surface for a gauranteed seal 3 years ago:)

Bill :cowboy:

Tennessee Titan

Eddie Henson
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I plan on installing the clearance lights on my Ex. Was wondering if there is/was a template available to make the install a little easier. I am a little nervous about making holes/cuts in the roof without some type of dimensions to use a reference. Thanks in advance for the replies.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I used painters masking tape and layed out the whole drill pattern. then I looked at it very carefully before I drilled. I must have done a good job as they are all spaced the same. I used a simular truck for a pattern. Look under the roof for the wire tie downs, That will confirm your drill pattern.

Dave:thumbs

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Bill can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is a whole lot of difference in the front end of the roof between the F-series truck and the Ex. Here is a link on how to put the lights in:

http://www.emotoman.com/f250/lights/f250lights.htm

The bugbear was finding the part numbers for the various components. I think that the guys here at SuperDutyDiesel were aces to help me, especially since my parts guy at the dealership is a whack job. :dunno

AUG'SX

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Nevermind.

Thanks,

AUG

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members