Can't find MOOG ball joints

dpantazis

Reaction score
iracemine-

what shops are local to you? i am 10 miles from you and like i said, lee is local and had them in stock. they had 3 at my store and had the 4th there that afternoon.

our local napa region is of the best in the country. though, they are pricier than vatozone.

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
my napa guy said no. Ill check the lee here in town, if they dont have em I will be going to your lee. thanks.

oh and bush i totaly agree. i used to be that local guy....that is till walmart came to town and schwinn went under.

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
ok. the lee auto in schaumburg had them IN STOCK!!! I also looked them up online and found that they are a local store only Welcome to Lee Auto Parts.

Talk about the local guy FTW!!!!! I asked why MOOG, and he said he wasent sure but that he could get TRW, and SPICER in no problem (autozone FTL)! but he stocks the MOOG because of the NASCAR reputation. So thanks guys for the pointers. And thanks Dpantazis for being the local guy.

I think I need to slow down and re-evaluate my Half-Fast lifestyle, and maby start investing smarter. Life is getting to slip by too much to pay homage to the murrphy law of "there isnt enough time to do it right the first time, but alway enough time to do it over". No more harbor-freight Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices, and no more "valuecraft". Diesel is getting too much, and time is too limited nowadays to do things twice (or more)!

take er easy:cowboy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim