dmd

Reaction score
When towing I set the ICP code all the time, in the hills it rarely has time to
reset and go out. If he tows he will get ready for the ATS install to calm that
tea kettle under the hood.

02stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate all the info guys. Since you can't turn around here in PA without seeing a hill, is there anything you can do to keep the light from setting besides upgrading the HPOP? The reason I'm asking is because I plan on installing a chip in my truck AFTER I get some guages installed. Thanks again.

ward cleaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After you get guages go to harbor freight and get a code scanner. It'll tell you what the computer is seeing (probly overboost). for that you'll need a boost fooler. and that "Adrenaline" HPOP is fairly inexpensive!

Last edited:

02stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck already has a boost fooler in it, that was why we suspect it is the ICP code. And yes I want an Adrenaline pump for my truck in the future.

My buddy is going to get an Edge for his truck and sell the Wildman chip to me. So now I need to get on the guages so I can put the Wildman in my truck. Just need to get it reburned.

93turbo_animal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put an edge in my truck today about an hour and half and all done. So far I really like it and in my opinion the driveability is far better with the second evo compared to the first one

dmd

Reaction score
I appreciate all the info guys. Since you can't turn around here in PA without seeing a hill, is there anything you can do to keep the light from setting besides upgrading the HPOP? The reason I'm asking is because I plan on installing a chip in my truck AFTER I get some guages installed. Thanks again.

Get a piece of black tape and put it over the light.. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14